Thursday, July 2, 2009

Father's Day


I know I'm a little behind on my updates. For Father's Day weekend we were in the Beaver Dam/Friesland area. On Saturday Emily and I went to Amanda's bridal shower (future sister-in-law), and then spent the day with the Bartelt side. It was a very fun day for all, and Emily had a blast, even though she didn't get a nap. She even got to play in a kiddie pool and sandbox!


Then on Sunday we spent the morning and early afternoon in Friesland with the Unnasch side. Emily did very well in church, bouncing back and forth between her Grammy and me. When we headed back home it only took her about 5 minutes to fall asleep in the car. She was a tired girl, but still traveled well. We're hoping the trip at the end of this month goes well, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment