Emily is now officially out of her highchair! For a couple weeks she's been trying (and succeeding) to climb into Brian's or my chair when it's time to eat. She didn't seem to like sitting in her highchair anymore. So now she has her own booster seat! She sits right up to the table like a big girl! The transition was so fast I don't think you can even call it that. I put her in her booster seat once, and there was no looking back. I hope all her big girl transitions can go this smoothly, even though I'm sure they won't. The next one up is when we move her out of her crib next month. I'll let you know how that goes.
This doesn't mean she still doesn't climb into our laps. On Sundays we'll occasionally buy a newspaper. Today Emily decided she needed to read it with Daddy.
Well at least she's reading the best part!
ReplyDelete